Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Please see author guidelines before submitting.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in the style of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 7th edition. We recommend authors use Reciteworks to check whether the citations in the body of your work match up with the references at the end. It also checks for some stylistic errors in citations. https://reciteworks.com/
- Where available, URLs /DOIs for the references have been provided. Use https://www.crossref.org/simpletextquery to check whether your references have DOIs or not.
Ensure that the abstract is within the word limits of 150-200 words. Abstracts over this limit will
be returned to the author to be revised to the word limit.
Ensure that you uploaded 3 separate files in the submission process
1) A fully anonymized manuscript (use our template below). If you cite your earlier work, hide your identity by using ''Author 2, 2020'' both in the text and in the references.
2) Manuscript with details of the author/s (please specify the corresponding author) their ORCID Ids, affiliation/s, email address/es
3) A similarity report of the manuscript ( e.g., iThenticate or Turnitin)
- Authors are recommended to link their ORCID while registering/submitting.